Does your company have a plan for upgrading your copiers and printers? If you're not sure whether to lease or buy (or even if you should upgrade at all), here's a quick overview of the benefits of both options.
Some companies opt to purchase their copiers and printers. With plenty of available working capital, they're not concerned about tying up critical funds for equipment purchases. Some of the advantages include:
- You own the equipment. You'll call the shots on maintenance, and you decide when to remove the device from service.
- No fees. Ownership means no fees, no interest charges, and no outstanding financial obligation.
- Flexibility. After you've purchased your copier, you can still add more devices to the fleet through leasing.
Leasing has become the most popular solution for upgrading office equipment technologies, and it's easy to see why so many companies choose this option.
- More cash flow. Leasing won't tie up your working capital or credit lines. Your company can enjoy state-of-the-art equipment without dipping into the funds you need to grow your business.
- Access to the best equipment. Leasing allows companies with smaller budgets to take advantage of the latest in imaging technologies.
- Budget predictability. A fixed-payment lease means you know what to expect throughout the life of the agreement. And you won't need to budget extra for repairs and maintenance.
- Faster upgrades. A purchase may leave you stuck with outdated equipment longer than you'd like. An upgrade at the end of your lease gives your team access to the latest in printing, copying, and document management technologies.
- Buyout options. A buy-out option means you can choose to purchase the equipment when the lease is up.
Ready to discuss your future? Get in touch with us at El Dorado Printing to begin the conversation today!